The Call Center Associate is responsible for handling inbound calls in a timely manner. Responsibilities include identifying customers' needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives to customer inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain expert knowledge of bank products/services/systems used by customers.
- Assisting customers with a variety of service and product needs including:
- Providing account information
- Deposit/withdrawal history
- Loan payment amounts
- Update customer information
- General bank knowledge
- Product knowledge and deposit rates
- Online and mobile banking
- Promote the use of products/services (mobile banking, phone banking, etc.)
- Keep accurate call records of conversations with customers.
- Perform other duties as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Follow procedures and policies that ensure compliance with not only Bank policies and procedures, but also all applicable federal and state banking regulatory agency policies.
- Comply with bank standards for attendance and hours of work.
- High school diploma required
- Three or more years of experience in call center or customer service role.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- Must have a strong service delivery background, positive attitude with excellent customer service, and interpersonal skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and privacy. Employees are required to observe the strictest confidentiality in regard to any customer or bank information they become privilege to during their employment and to maintain this confidentiality after their employment ceases.
- Attention to detail, well organized, and ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively manage one’s time to complete work according to established deadlines. The ability to prioritize tasks to make the best use of time for high priority tasks.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly, both orally and written.
- Quickly resolve service issues why demonstrating respect, dignity, and empathy in tone
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proficient computer skills: programs including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to understand functionality of phone system.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Time Federal Savings Bank
When you think of Time Federal Savings Bank, we hope you also think about the communities we serve. The individuals, families and businesses we’ve helped over the decades are what inspire us to provide the best service every day. While there have been many advances in banking products and technology since we opened our doors in 1934, one thing will never change: our commitment to doing our best for you.
Company Website: www.timefederalsavings.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)